There are no promotions current, however please contact us for a quote for your next indoor or outdoor home heating or cooling project and you may be pleasantly surprised by our competitive everyday pricing.
And the winner is…
Pictured at right is Hi-Tech Gas Services owner, Stephen Hamlyn, presenting the winner’s cheque (click photo to enlarge).
Tracie purchased a Braemar TH618 Internal Gas central heater which was installed by one of our quality partners/preferred installers, Jason Banicevic of Air Conomy , Castle Hill (contact details and website: 0418 288 635; http://www.air-conomy.com.au)
Congratulations again, Tracie! And to everyone who participated, thank you for your custom. Please stay tuned for more promos in 2013…
NOTE: COMP CLOSED! ENDED NOVEMBER 30.
HOW TO WIN
Purchase any Braemar Gas Ducted Heating unit 4 star or above (product details here), from one of Hi-Tech Gas Services authorised dealers, installers or on sellers between APRIL 1 & NOVEMBER 30, 2012 for your chance to WIN a cash prize of $2000*!
The draw will take place at the office of Hi-Tech Gas Services on the 21st December 2012 at 10 am. All entries must be completed in full and sent to Hi-Tech Gas Services P.O. Box 4073 Wyongah NSW 2259 by C.O.B the 14th December 2012. Winning entry will be notified by email or telephone and the result posted on this website. Prize will be paid by BSB or Cheque within 60 Days, this competition will not affect any promotions that Seeley International Australia (Braemar) may be conducting within the same period.
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion only applies to domestic customers whom purchase a new Braemar Gas Central Heater 4 star or above through Hi-Tech Gas services (distributor of Braemar products) authorised dealers, installers or on seller network between the 1st April 2012 and 30th November 2012.
2. All entries must be completed in full, sent to Hi-Tech Gas Services P.O. Box 4073 Wyongah NSW 2259 by C.O.B the 14th December 2012.
3. Hi-Tech Gas Services reserve the right to decline any entry which has not been completed correctly or not received by due date.
4. Installation must be paid in full prior entries being accepted by Hi-Tech Gas Services.
5. Braemar Gas Central Heat Unit must be installed in NSW in a domestic application only.
6. Entries can only be accepted after Hi-Tech Gas Services have been paid all monies owning of equipment supplied.
7. Hi-Tech Gas Services is not liable for any further claims; there is one prize of $ 2000.00 only.
8. Hi-Tech Gas Services is not liable for entries lost, damaged not received, It is advised that to retain a duplicate copy of the entry form.
9. Hi-Tech Gas Service is not liable for any part of the installations, this is between the customer and the installer
10. Hi-Tech Gas Services is not liable for pricing on installations, this is between the customer and the installer
11. Hi-Tech Gas Services has added no mark up to the normal dealers pricing.
12. Employees, Contractors, Dealers, Installers, on Seller & their immediate families of Hi-Tech Gas Services & Seeley International are ineligible to enter this competition.
13. Hi-Tech Gas Services reserves the right to change the closing date at its own discretion.
14. The Promoter of this offer is Hi-Tech Gas Services (ABN47 550 423 208) 9 Myrna Road Wyongah NSW 2259, P.O. Box 4073 Wyongah NSW 2259.
15. Customers with emailed a number which will be listed on the entries as they come in, The draw will take place at the office of Hi-Tech Gas Services on the 21st December 2012 at 10 am NSW, The draw will be computer generated by this web site http://www.random.org/integers/ copy of the result will be posted on the www.homeheating.net.au web page
16. Office of Liquor, Gaming & Racing Licence Number. NSW Permit Number LTPS/12/02433
The new Braemar six star range is the first in the world to break the six star barrier. Cleverly redesigned these Braemar heaters now deliver far greater efficiency. When you consider that each additional star means 10-15% in energy savings, that’s big news for the environment and for Australians.