IntelliTouch® Pool & Spa Control Systems – Pentair Water Pool & Spa®
Simple, convenient, flexible and expandable… the truly intelligent pool and spa control system… An IntelliTouch® control system takes the work and worry out of scheduling and operating pool and spa heating, filtration and cleaning cycles. It also gives you one-touch control over additional heaters, valves, pool lights, landscape lights, water features and more. At the same time, IntelliTouch makes sure all your equipment operates at peak efficiency for minimum energy usage and cost. It even helps protect your equipment investment. IntelliTouch senses conditions that could hamper operation and alerts you to these situations or takes automatic corrective action. With the Remote Control and Monitor for Service Professionals (PN 520838), IntelliTouch’s operation can be remotely controlled and monitored offering the ultimate in serviceability. An Eco Select™ Brand Product Pentair Water Pool and Spa® control systems can optimize energy use and equipment performance by automating and synchronizing equipment scheduling. They prevent problems and waste so you don’t have to rely on your memory or limited time clocks to operate or turn off equipment. As the global leader in pool and spa equipment manufacturing, we strive to provide greener choices for our customers. We hope you’ll join us in embracing more eco-friendly poolscapes by choosing Eco Select™ branded products for your swimming pool. Four-function spa-side remote controls additional items, such as jets, air blower, and heater—without leaving the water.
- First is the Power Center installed at your pool equipment pad that contains all the electrical circuitry.
- Second is one of the “Personality Kits” you select based on whether you want to control a separate pool or spa, a pool/spa combination with shared equipment, or a pool/spa combination with separate equipment. Your Personality Kit determines the type and number of equipment and accessories you will control.
- Third is your System Controller. Select from an indoor wall-mounted unit, MobileTouch® Wireless Controller, our ScreenLogic® Digital Tablet, In-wall Touch Screen, PC interfaces, or our ScreenLogic app for iPad®, iPhone® or iPod touch®.
Now, for all its technical sophistication and range of control capabilities, an IntelliTouch system is very simple to program and use. And that’s what sets it apart from the others. Just follow the step-by-step, menu-driven instructions on your controller. There are no complicated routines to learn or remember. You can quickly and easily change equipment and accessory operating schedules to better match your usage habits, your busy schedule, and seasonal changes while assuring good maintenance practices. We designed it to make your life simpler… push-button simple. Besides making equipment and accessory operation simpler and more convenient, an IntelliTouch system is an investment that can pay you back in other important ways.
IntelliTouch saves you money
- Pinpoint control over equipment operating schedules saves money.
- Countdown timers save you money by turning equipment on and off. For example, overall filtration time can be reduced by programming several shorter cycles rather than one longer cycle. Plus, you can take advantage of off-peak electrical rates, when available. And no more worries about leaving the pool or landscape lighting on longer than you planned.
- By only running equipment and accessories as much as needed to keep your pool and/or spa in top condition, you prolong the life of your equipment.
- With IntelliTouch you can also control money-saving variable-speed pumps and solar heating systems.
- Built-in sensors protect your investment as well
- IntelliTouch includes a sensor that automatically turns on your pump(s) if freezing conditions are detected.
- For those with “pressure-side” cleaners that use a booster pump, an automatic pool cleaner lock-out feature prohibits the pump from operating without a water feed when your system is in spa mode.
- IntelliTouch also alerts you to any problems it may be having and tells you when service is needed.
Now that’s intelligence…and your ticket to greater pool and spa enjoyment with less work or worry.
IntelliTouch System Selections and Options
There is an IntelliTouch system for every application—pool, spa, pool and spa combinations, and pools with separate spas. With the ability to control from five to forty functions, total backyard automation is achievable with IntelliTouch. The table on the back cover of the supplied brochure shows the standard and optional capabilities of the six IntelliTouch systems and two expansion kits in the family. IntelliTouch also offers you a number of individual and multiple wired and wireless control devices for the ultimate in freedom and flexibility. iPad®, iPhone® and iPod touch® are registered trademarks of Apple Inc.
Four-function spa-side remote
- Installs in spa deck or tile.
- Controls any four items such as spa jets, spa lights or pool lights.
- LED lamp indicates Heating and Spa modes.
Ten-function spa-side remote
- Installs in spa deck or tile, semi-flush or surface-mounted.
- Can be retrofitted on previous iS10 installation.
- Controls any ten items such as spa jets, spa lights, pool lights, air blower, fiber optic lighting, colored lighting, water features, etc.
- Thermostatic temperature control.
- LED indicators for all buttons with backlit labels.
- Controls VS or VF pump speed.
Handheld wireless remote
- Controls any four items/functions such as spa jets, spa lights, and pool lights.
ScreenLogic interfaces allow programming and operation of IntelliTouch from Digital Tablets, In-Wall Touch Screens, or personal PCs. And now, a ScreenLogic app is available to access your IntelliTouch system from your iPad®,iPhone® and iPod touch®. » Download PDF Product Brochure
EasyTouch® Pool and Spa Control Systems By Pentair Water Pool and Spa®
Who says pool automation has to be costly and complicated? Scheduling and controlling the operation of pool and spa equipment and related poolscape accessories is now blissfully automatic, simple and affordable. New EasyTouch® control systems eliminate the inconvenience of repeated trips to the equipment pad, memorizing operating sequences, opening and closing valves and resetting time clocks and thermostats. What’s more, EasyTouch systems set the standard for operating simplicity with push-button operation and clear, intuitive instructions and displays. Your EasyTouch system includes all circuitry and fully programmable controls in a single Load Center installed near your pool or spa equipment. This avoids expensive wiring and installation costs to make EasyTouch affordable for any budget. An Eco Select™ Brand Product Pentair control systems can optimize energy use and equipment performance by automating and synchronizing equipment scheduling. They prevent problems and waste so you don’t have to rely on your memory or limited time clocks to operate or turn off equipment. As the global leader in pool and spa equipment manufacturing, we strive to provide greener choices for our customers. We hope you’ll join us in embracing more eco-friendly poolscapes by choosing Eco Select™ brand products for your swimming pool. EasyTouch® systems are available for a separate spa, a separate pool, or a pool/spa combination with shared equipment. You select from systems that control 4 or 8 accessory functions. Four-function systems are typically used to control pool and/or spa operation plus pool or spa lights and heaters. Eight-function systems allow separate scheduling for additional features, such as landscape lighting, waterfalls, fountains, additional heaters and more. Take the work and worry out of scheduling and operating pool and spa heating, filtration and cleaning cycles.
It’s like putting pool and spa operation on cruise control
- All functions controlled with easy, one-button access from the Load Center.
- A variety of optional, simple to use remote, wired or wireless controllers for added convenience.
- Programmability of everyday equipment operation for optimum efficiency. Re-program for variable pool/spa usage patterns or when adding or changing equipment to maintain peak efficiency.
- Onboard diagnostics make service simple. Built-in, self-test diagnostics give you the ability to verify correct operation of specific functions, and a diagnostic screen reports failures for troubleshooting and repair.