Sand Filters & Salt Water Chlorinators
Tagelus® Fiberglass Sand Filter By Pentair Pool Products®
Easy does it. The six-position Hi-Flow™ valve has a manual air relief valve and a sight glass to make inspection, routine maintenance and operation fast, easy and always safe. Pressure gauge also included.
Tagelus filters provide years of service with only periodic backwashing to remove trapped debris from the sand.
A special “diffuser” creates a uniform sand bed thatconsistently traps more dirt without impeding the water flow or letting it race through too fast—the result is more effective filtration and longer times between backwashing.
Sand filters have been installed on tens of thousands of pools for decades—a testament to their performance, value and ease of use. But not all sand filters are equal, because not all include design features that continuously flatten and level the sand inside the tank.
This is the key to consistent performance and quicker cleaning cycles that keep pump operating costs low. It is also a key advantage when you select a Tagelus® filter.
The Tagelus tank is constructed in one piece from fiberglass reinforced material to deliver unmatched strength and durability for years of service.
Eco-Chlor Salt Water Chlorinator By Pentair Water Pool and Spa
Flick the switch and the Eco-Chlor is the Environment’s best friend
Compact in design this salt water chlorinator is the ideal environmental partner for your pool and features a sophisticated switch mode design with advanced technology that allows for 60% less electrical consumption.
Working at an ambient temperature, the unit runs cooler than other chlorinators on the market and reduces voltage ripple.
Manufactured in Australia, the Echo-Chlor SM has the ability to be used in water that has a very high salt content, making it attractive to every pool owner.
*Switch mode technology provides long lasting performance backed by a 2 year power pack and 5 year pro-rata cell warranty.
*See warranty for terms and conditions
- Technologically Reliable
- Low heat generation
- Ease of operation
- Adjustable cleaning cycles
- Environmentally Friendly
- 3000 to 35000 ppm Salt (can be used in sea water)
- LED indicator lights
- Low salt disables output
- Electronic fl ow sensor and fault light
- Best high salt level regulating devise available (Switch Mode)
- Fully weather protected
- Can easily be turned down in winter for cold water operation
- SuperChlor mode for boosting chlorine levels during peak times
- Touch pad controls that provide easy setting
- Fully automatic operation – even when the owner is away
- Easy installation to new and existing pools
- Reliable and durable for long lasting performance
- Reliable time clock with back-up timer optional
- Reversing times can be set to 10, 7.5 or 5 hours
- Cell has union connections for easy exchange of cell
- Advanced high grade U.V. stabilised plastic control unit
- No large alloy heat sink needed for heat dissipation as unit has very little heat build up
- Is now also available with Digital Timer