Gas Servicing and Repair – Hi-Tech Gas Services
Gas Central Heating, Gas Pool & Spa Heating Service Specialist
Stephen & Julie Hamlyn started Hi-Tech Gas Services in 1999, when it became apparent Sydney was lacking an experienced, reliable & honest services company.
After 10 years as a service supervisor/service manager with Brivis, and a period spent as technical manager at Vulcan, Stephen has acquired significant knowledge and practical skills related to the operation and installation of Gas Central Heating Systems.
Within a short period Hi-Tech Gas Services became service providers agents for most of the Major Brands such as Braemar, Brivis, Vulcan, Bonaire, Pyrox, Lennox and Carrier.
This experience was quickly adapted to Gas Pool and Spa heating by companies such as Master Temp, Hurlcon, Waterco, Jandy, Zodiac and Raypak.
What can you expect in a service?
- Burners cleaned
- Ignition System Checked
- Gas pressure checked
- Heat Exchanger Checked for leaks
- Flue checked for leaks
- Drains off high efficiency units checked for blockage
- Fan checked and cleaned if required
- Advised on condition of the unit
- The use of genuine parts when possible
- The unit thoroughly tested.
All Manufacturers do promote regular periodical servicing of gas heating systems; this does help avoid unnecessary and sometimes costly breakdowns and keeps your gas heater running efficiently and effectively.
Please be advised:
- Service is not covered by warranty and is chargeable on the day;
- If you require a Warranty Service Call, we have to be advised at the time of the booking, if it is not warrantable call it is chargeable on the day;
- If you are a tenant at the house we will need a work order from the agent or owner prior to booking the service call or it is chargeable on the day;
- It is expected that a safe work environment be provided and all appliances installed to meet the relevant codes.
Now accepting Mastercard and Visa